– 180g of rolled oats
– 100g of flour
– 110g of sugar
-1 tablespoon of golden syrup
– 2 tablespoons of water
– 125g of butter
– 1 teaspoon of bicarb soda
1. Turn on the oven at 140C and set it on “fan bake”
2. Place oats, flour and sugar in a bowl, stir
3. In 2 different bowls that you will place in the microwave prepare the following:
– Place the butter in one of the bowls and put it in the microwave until melted
-In the other one place the water and golden syrup, heat it in the microwave, and stir until combined
4. Quickly add the bicarb soda to the golden syrup and stir. Then add the melted butter, and finally the oats/flour/sugar. Mix well.
5. Place dollops via a spoon on trays covered by cooking paper.
6. Place immediately in the oven for 15 minutes if you want them chewy or 20 minutes if you want then crunchy.